Qualities of A Good Leader Essay & Paragraph
A leader is one who leads the people. Leadership requires certain qualities. What qualities make someone a good leader? Here are a bunch of essays & Paragraphs about the Qualities of a Good Leader for students and examinees, which shed light on this question.
Qualities of A Good Leader Essay, 350 Words
A leader is someone who leads. Generally, by the word ‘leader’ we understand a political leader.
Everybody cannot be a good leader. It is said that a great leader is born, not made. The statement is debatable. But one thing is certain: A great leader must have certain qualities that make him great. And such great qualities rarely develop in a man. It requires a proper environment and the call of time.
Some of the important qualities of an ideal leader have been described below:
- A good leader must have the ability to take the correct decision at the perfect moment. There are times when one has to make a decision instantly. Without the ability to identify the correct moment and proper decision no one can be a good leader.
- A leader has to be determined. He should have the determination to follow his decision unwavered.
- A leader must have full command over his followers. Without being able to convince his followers to follow his decision, he cannot be a successful leader.
- An ideal leader invariably has the speaking ability. A strong, forceful, and convincing speech can make people follow him without any doubt.
- A leader must be compassionate to his followers.
- A leader should be well informed about the strengths and weaknesses of his team and should take corrective measures to overcome those weaknesses.
- A leader should be honest to himself as well as to his followers.
- A leader should be truthful. Everybody hates a liar. So, no liar can be a good leader and earn the respect of his followers.
- A good leader should be sincere in his effort. Without sincerity, he will not be convincing to people.
- Courage is one thing a good leader must-have. Without having courage a person cannot command the respect of his followers.
There are many other virtues and qualities a person needs to have to be a good leader. Some of them are courtesy, perseverance, good behavior, moral character, punctuality, patriotism, sacrificing attitude, and so on. To be a great leader a person has to try to acquire these qualities.
Qualities of A Good Leader Paragraph, 150 Words
The one who leads is called a leader, whether he is a political leader or a leader of an ideological movement. But we usually mean a political leader by the word ‘leader’. Not everyone can be a good leader. To be a good leader, one must possess certain qualities that take him to the forefront of the people. First, a good leader must have the ability to make the right decisions at the right moment. Second, a good leader will be a determined person. He is firm in his decision. Third, a leader must have the ability to influence his followers. Fourth, a good leader is an eloquent speaker. Because the ability to deliver a good speech helps a lot to be successful in leadership. In addition to these, a good leader is endowed with many other qualities such as courage, honesty, courtesy, keeping promises, punctuality, patriotism, selfless attitude etc.
Some popular Essay & Paragraph topics
❍ First Day at School ❍ School Memory ❍ Daily Routine ❍ Traffic Jam ❍ Good Citizen ❍ My Aim in Life ❍ Best Friend ❍ Picnic ❍ National Flag ❍ My Village ❍ My Family ❍ My School ❍ School Magazine ❍ Classroom ❍ Wonder of Science ❍ Farmer ❍ Favorite Hobby ❍ Global Warming ❍ Student Life ❍ Environment Pollution ❍ My Mother ❍ Mobile Phone ❍ Tea Stall